Friday, June 5, 2009

Blogging

So I went Visiting Teaching last week. I realized times have changed when we ended the visit with a check on each others blogs.  I personally have high hopes for this blog.... but the reality is that I don't always feel comfortable doing it, and lets face it..... If I have the chance to play tennis or blog? I choose Tennis. The choice between blogging and reading? Mostly I choose reading. In fact, there's not a whole lot I do that puts blogging first. 
On a higher note for my self-esteem--- I volunteered to do some sewing last week too. I did some baby blankets for the Ward  Service Project (borrowed a Sister's machine) and I sewed some dance skirts for the school (borrowed a school counselor's machine).  I realized that you can put any sewing machine before me and I can figure it out and make it run!!!!   Hooray for me!!
Maybe someday, I will be able to say that about computers. 

2 comments:

Flying Princess said...

MY SISTER WAS IN BETH'S WARD AT BYU! AND HER HUSBAND WAS HER FHE DAD! AND MARIA WAS IN HER OTHER WARD! NO WAY!!! AND SHE WAS AT BETH'S WEDDING RECEPTION! NO WAY!!! Her name in Lydia by the way.

Flying Princess said...

And yes, I was yelling.