Thursday, May 21, 2009

ALL BY MYSELF


Hey, look at me,  I did this post all by my self!!! Thanks to Christa and Maria for your previous help.... But I think I have mastered this skill -- watch for more up-dates! 
I thought the feet picture is appropriate, as if I am learning to walk....after toddling along for a while. 

2 comments:

Maria said...

Awesome!

Ellerbeck Family News said...

Sharon-
Congrats on being a grandmother. It is the best. We have five grandchildren now. We have a new one-Devin West Fricke born May 30th. He weighed 6lbs 10 ounces and 19 inches and now is 9 lbs 10 az-22 inches. I brought my dght home-she was getting bad health care in New York. She needs a surgery before she has anymore kids (kidney) She had a bad pregnancy. They are here so husband can work-no work in Buffelo. They go back Aug 11th. He is in dental school.
When do you move back? I am going to Utah Aug 13-21st with dght and three grandkids. I am going to visit my parents.
Congrats again-
Jeanne from Wa.