One new thing, was lunch at the Jockey Club. There weren't any horses there, or races being run. In fact, there wasn't anyone else there at all. We had a nice lunch, and a private tour of the place.
Katie's favorite lunch, however, is Pastels at Embu AND feeding the birds that want to share.
I prefer the wilds of the Mata Atlantica Rain Forest, and seeing nature. Funny, to walk to this waterfall, we "hiked" between a shed and a water bottling plant. That's what we love about Brazil!!
My favorite picture spot in Embu.....
The best part of Katie's visit is playing together! We love roller skating at this park....
2 comments:
I love to see all the fun you are having in Brazil. When I saw the picture of you and Ralph I told Neil that Ralph and Tony sure look like each other.Send an e mail to me and I will get you on my blog.
Have fun.
Joan
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment