So many things to do.... so little time. The only museum I could convince the girls to see was the Soccer Museum. It is in the Stadium..... which is very convenient!
SHOPPING!!! Of course, the Havaianas are the favorite!
We loved the shopping at the Praca De Republica the best!!!
Beach Days!!! Playing in the water and Boogie Boarding on the waves.....until we could barely walk!
On this day.... The water was not as warm as we would have liked.... so they played a new game of running away from the waves..... only for a few minutes. They were in the water soon after this picture was taken!
Dinner anyone? You can buy these crabs on the way home from the beach....Just stop on the freeway and pick one up. Fresh..... (we think)..... or not so fresh and you can have some good food poisoning as well.
These girls had so much fun together! Playing, Sight-seeing, and LAUGHING!
1 comment:
Hi
I know this pretty girls, :) , do you remember me?
Dont ask me how I find your blog hahaha, I just wanna say hi to your nice family, It has been a long time ago since my visit :(.
Its amazing that you are at Brazil by now, :) , my better wishes.
Cecilia
Post a Comment